The Pros & Cons of Marketing Automation
Marketing automation allows businesses to maximize the use of the time they set aside for marketing their business. Careful planning and online software programs will replace a portion of your MSP’s marketing effort, allowing you to use the time that would have been used for marketing elsewhere. With marketing automation, an MSP can continue marketing to their website’s visitors and prospects long after the initial contact.
Marketing automation will boost a business’ social media presence and drive traffic and leads back to the business’ website. When properly planned and correctly implemented, there are many benefits of marketing automation. Unfortunately, there are also some negatives when marketing is automated. Learn more about some of the pros and cons of marketing automation.
- Generate Leads & Grows Social Media Presence
- a. A steady stream of content will provide chances for engagement as well as keep your company in the minds of your audience and prospects, so whenever they need a service you provide, your business will be the first they think of.
- Numerous Programs Available
- Time Efficient
- a. Automating some of your marketing efforts will help to save your MSP a lot of time and resources.
- Customers Want to Interact with A Real Person
- a. A human element is necessary, if your posts are generic and you do not reply to comments or questions, people will get the sense that the page isn’t relatable because of how “fake” the page appears.
- An Added Expense
- Can Cause Your Audience to Feel Overwhelmed
- a. It is very easy to overwhelm your audience and prospects by communicating too frequently using automation software.