Get greater insight into your website’s traffic and your visitors’ behaviors.
With a quick-glance interface and more granular information available in a few clicks, Websight Tracker can guide your MSP marketing strategy in real time.
Get Key Website Analytics
Wouldn’t you like to know more about how your web visitors reached your website, and what they did once they got there?
Websight Tracker offers a clear and customizable interface that lets you track exactly that. What pieces of content are most popular? What links are being used to reach your website? What are your current visitors doing at the moment?
With Websight Tracker, you will be able to learn a lot about your visitors and where they are located, with comprehensive mapping of your traffic patterns and the regions your website is accessed from. You’ll be able to track which links were most effective in attracting visitors, and when a visitor has clicked on one of these links for the first time. This is just a brief sample of what Websight Tracker is capable of.
Your Websight Tracker dashboard can be rearranged and organized to your liking. Do you first want to see a live overview of your current website interaction, or do you want to see where your traffic is most commonly sourced from? With the ability to customize your dashboard, you can arrange the modules to your preference.
More Granular Data Can Be Found in Your Menu Options
In the menu, there are many available options that can give you deeper insight into key considerations, including:
- Visitors - How many do you have, and where are they from?
- Content - Which of your content is attracting the most eyes?
- Searches - What are people searching for that leads them to your website?
- Links - How are links influencing your visitors’ next steps?
- Platforms - Which operating systems and platforms are your audience inclined to use?
- Locale - Which regions are most interested in your website?
- Campaigns - Are your pages performing the way you want them to?
- Goals - Which decision gets you closer to your desired outcome?
- Spy - What are your current visitors doing on your website?
With Websight Tracker at your disposal, you can gain information and data that can help you optimize your use of your website as a marketing tool. To learn more, fill out the form on this page, or call 888-546-4384.