CPT: It’s A Dog-Eat-Dog World During Crock-Pot Thursdays! [Video]
This Crock-Pot meal was unlike any other. We’ve had our share of attempted tricks at getting to the front of the food line, but the team has become fierce! This week, Pat decided to outsource his duty of defending the treats that lay within the kitchen boundaries to the “Big Dogs.” Watch the video below to see if Pat’s sly-dog plan was a success!
This recipe for Cheesy Taco Bake will have you begging for more! Try it for yourself… we double-dog-dare you!!
Cheesy Taco Bake
- 2 cups bisquick
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro minced
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 lbs. 90% lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz. jar chunky salsa
- 11 oz. can Fiesta corn or Mexicorn drained
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack-Colby Cheese blend
- sour cream
- Toppings of your choice sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Bisquick, cilantro and water and stir to combine until moistened.
- Spread into a 9x13” greased glass baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Remove from heat.
- Add taco seasoning, salsa and corn.
- Stir to combine and spread into baking dish on top of Bisquick layer.
- Bake at 400° about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center shows the Bisquick layer is done.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream and any toppings of your choice.
Recipe courtesy of: CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN