CPT: !WARNING! Do NOT Make This Recipe For Your Staff! [Video]
Sometimes the office can have its distractions. On Tuesdays we usually have someone’s dog making their rounds, visiting and patrolling for crumbs. Crock-Pot Thursdays are torturous to have the flavors escaping from the kitchen all morning. Today, was a whole other level! No one could stay on task due to the aroma of sizzling, hot…... BACON. You may have learned about our company’s obsession with bacon from our previous videos, so it should come as no surprise the disarray that ensued within our building.
Watch the video to find out how we got the staff back under control and get the bacon brown sugar garlic chicken recipe for yourself.
Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (4-5 ounces each)
- 12 slices bacon
- In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon (aim for the end of the bacon pieces to stay under the chicken to prevent unwrapping while cooking).
- Place into your baking pan (with at least 2 inch high sides).
- Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
- Careful to not let the brown sugar burn and blacken.
Recipe courtesy of: Dinner Then Dessert